Add a fabulously fruity twist to your iced fancies, buttercream and chocolate centres. Use Squires Kitchen Fondant Icing Mix for a perfect natural icing that is quick and easy to make.
A must-have product for anyone who makes cakes and desserts, you can use this versatile icing mix to make wonderfully smooth fondant icing, mouth-watering chocolate centres or a fruity buttercream filling. Simply add water or butter following the pack instructions.
Made from natural cane sugar and real fruit to give the icing mixes a great taste and natural colour.
Transparent plastic stand up pouch with an adhesive resealable tab
- Sieve before use.
- Place contents into a bowl and gradually stir in 35ml-40ml hot, boiled water.
- When thoroughly mixed, use immediately. This quantity will cover approximately 12-15 cupcakes. More hot, boiled water can be used if a thinner consistency is preferred.
- To make a delicious buttercream icing, mix 125g unsalted butter with 250g of fondant mix and add approximately 2 teaspoons of hot, boiled water.
- Beat Well. This can be used as a filling or piped onto cakes as a topping.
- To use as a fruity filling for handmade chocolates, prepare hollow chocolates in a mould.
- Fill with liquid fondant and allow a skin to form before topping off with melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to cool then turn out of the mould.
Made in the UK
Model Number: SU04A300-04
Total Weight with Packaging: 265g
Packaging Dimensions: 12 x 21 x 5cm