We take our customers, privacy seriously and we will only collect your personal data as outlined below.
Collection of Personal Data
When you create a membership account, the personal data we collect may include your name, date of birth, phone number and e-mail address.
When you order products or use our services, we may also ask you to provide us with address, contact number, credit card information or other related information. The information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory. You may decline to provide us with the requested information, but in such case, we may not be able to provide the services to you.
The personal data we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- Processing your application for membership;
- Sent you the membership PIN via email;
- To verify your membership;
- Record your purchase history;
- To apply your member’s privileges and discounts;
- Providing you with products or services which you have requested;
- Processing your order for purchases at our stores and online shop, including verifying your Payment details/status;
- To deliver the products you have purchased;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website which you requested;
- To follow up your inquiry, investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement;
- Carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting products or services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your personal data for direct marketing to you, whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future.
Retention of Personal Data
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the original purposes of collection. We will periodically redact, purge or anonymize unnecessary personal data in our system in accordance with our internal procedures.
Updating Your Personal Data
You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the website.
Name, Phone Number and Postal Address
We may pass your name, phone number and address to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example our courier).
Information We Share With Third Parties
We do not sell or trade customers’ personal data collected online with third parties. No disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties is allowed except with the consent of the relevant customer or the disclosure has already been authorised in the circular or otherwise is permitted or required by law.
Payments that you make through the website will be processed by our payment gateway PayPal. You must only submit to our payment gateway the website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes.
You will be required to provide your full name, credit card type, credit card number, and expiry date and CVV code on your credit card.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved your credit card information directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for the misuse of passwords/PINs unless this misuse is our fault.
Security of your personal data
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorised employees or authorised third-party service provider. We protect your data using encryption. You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
Privacy of Children
We do not plan or intend to collect data from age below 18 years old. To respect the privacy of underage, age below 18-year-old should not provide any data on this website. We expect parents to monitor their children when they surf on this website.
When you visit our website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s / mobile device’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation purposes in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data cannot be used to identify the individual customer.
Data Access or Opt-Out From Receiving Direct Marketing Materials
Data access and opt-out from receiving direct marketing materials from us requests may be made by completing a request form (http://www.pcpd.org.hk/english/publications/files/Dforme.pdf). The completed form should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.