Note: This product available for Hong Kong Market only.
Nowadays, there are many opportunities to see pastry chefs who make cakes and sweets in department stores. Some people may have noticed the Alpower in the corner. Alpoower has been introduced to the market for more than 30 years and is an antibacterial agent widely used by Japanese pastry chefs, confectionery and bakery industry.
Alpower is a non chemically synthetic Alcohol preparation for disinfecting, mould preventing and deodorization. It contains natural extracts, and citric oil, which is highly effective sterilization against mould and germs. In addition, Alpower has 73 alcoholic degrees, which enables itself to have the maximum sterilizing power and is ideal for food preservation. Since the product contains no chemicals or preservatives, it is safe to use them directly onto food, kitchen utensils and cookware.
- No chemicals and preservatives
- Alpower has 73 alcoholic degrees, which is the most effective for sterilizing
- It shows instant eradication power against food poisoning bacteria such as pathogenic Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, and Salmonella.
- Made in Japan
- Alpower works as the alcohol evaporates. Please wait for all Alpower to dry completely.
- When you apply Alpower to wet materials or surfaces, there is a possibility that effect is weakened due to the reason that alcohol is flowed, or takes time to dry.
Model Number: 539004
Total Weight with Packaging: 510g
Packaging Dimensions: 7.2 x 8.4 x 22.2 cm