PME sugarcraft floral wires. Perfect for bouquets and special occasions, these decorative florist wires will complement the design of your flowers as well as preserving the structure of your petals, buds and leaves. The wires are suitable for use with sugar paste, gum paste, florist paste, clay craft and much more.
Please note: when selecting the florist wires you desire, the higher the gauge of the wire, the thinner the wire will be.
- Create wired sugar flowers and decorations with these easily bendable floral wires
- Pack of 50 green wires
- Dimensions: 360 mm high x 0.51 mm dia.
- Suitable for use with sugar paste, gum paste, florist paste and much more
- Can be cut down to size and fitted together with florist tape to assist in creating beautiful sugar flower sprays
- Made in Japan
A quick guide for floral wire selection:
- 18-20 Gauge - Thick and heavy wire. Uses: Large full bloom flowers
- 22 Gauge - Fairly thick and strong wire. Uses: Medium full bloom flowers, Large to XL individually wired petals
- 24 Gauge - Medium-thick, middle-strength wire with some flexibility. Uses: Small full bloom flowers, medium individually wired petals.
- 26 Gauge - Medium-thin, middle-strength wire with some flexibility. Uses: Small to medium leaves and berries, small individually wired petals.
- 28 Gauge - Thin wire with flexibility. Uses: Small flower buds, berries and leaves
- 30-33 Gauge - Very thin and fine wires that are extremely flexible. Uses: Small flower buds, leaves and tendrils
Model Number: FW24
Total Weight with Packaging: 40g
Packaging Dimensions: 4.2 x 40 x 0.2 cm