Create stunning plaques and decorations for your cakes using our Chinese Lucky Money Bag plaque silicone cake mould. This mould represents the traditional Chinese gift of money in a red envelope which symbolises good luck and is supposed to ward off bad spirits. Red envelopes are typically given at social and family gatherings such as weddings, graduations, the birth of a baby and during Chinese New Year.
This mould includes the Chinese character “Fu” meaning good fortune, blessing and good luck. Also included in the mould are Koi fish which are known as symbols of strength and perseverance, making this mould the ultimate good luck charm for your cake decorating project.
- The mould can be used for sugar paste, flower paste, modelling paste, marzipan, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, cold porcelain, salt dough, air drying clays and embossing powders.
- Includes Chinese symbol and Koi fish
- Ultimate good luck charm
- Design measures approximately 83 x 84 x 6mm / 3.2 x 3.3 x 0.25"
- Perfect for Chinese New Year, weddings, graduations and more
- Instruction enclosed
- FDA compliant food grade silicone
- Made in the UK
Brand: Katy Sue Designs
Model Number: CP0020
Total Weight with Packaging: 55g
Packaging Dimensions: 13 x 22.5 x 1cm