Texture sheets are used to create gelatin bows. May also be used as impression mats on crusting buttercream as well as with various sugar pastes.
Simply dissolve unflavored gelatin in water, melt in the microwave, add food colour and brush on sheet. Allow drying then cut into strips with scissors or paper trimmer. Attach strip ends together with warm gelatin and then assemble.
The sheets of gelatin may also be punched with scrapbook punches, or border punches, etc.
- Texture sheets are used to create gelatin bows
- May also be used to creating chocolate bows and also for texturing various sugar pastes as well as crusting buttercream icing
- Dimension: Approx. 21.5 x 26 cm
- Includes 1 sheet each: Houndstooth, Herringbone, Swirled Dots, Dots in a Grid, Wavy Lines, Parallel Lines
Step-by-step colour photos with written instructions and recipe included
- Sheets are made of clear and washable food-grade plastic
Model Number: 46-150
Total Weight with Packaging: 125g
Packaging Dimensions: 23 x 34.5 x 0.5 cm