These superb quality paper-covered wires are ideal for making sugar flowers, berries, and foliages. Wires come in different gauges, the higher the number the softer the wire becomes.
- Superb quality white paper-covered wires
- Pack of 100
- Size: 18 Gauge
- Length: 36cm
- Product of Japan
A quick guide for floral wire selection:
- 18-20 Gauge - Thick and heavy wire. Uses: Large full bloom flowers
- 22 Gauge - Fairly thick and strong wire. Uses: Medium full bloom flowers, Large to XL individually wired petals
- 24 Gauge - Medium-thick, middle-strength wire with some flexibility. Uses: Small full bloom flowers, medium individually wired petals.
- 26 Gauge - Medium-thin, middle-strength wire with some flexibility. Uses: Small to medium leaves and berries, small individually wired petals.
- 28 Gauge - Thin wire with flexibility. Uses: Small flower buds, berries and leaves
- 30-33 Gauge - Very thin and fine wires that are extremely flexible. Uses: Small flower buds, leaves and tendrils
Model Number: #18WIRE
Total Weight with Packaging: 315g
Packaging Dimensions: 2.5 x 36.3 x 1.5 cm