A very special discount offers to Hong Kong students. Signing up for Kelvin Chua's Facebook Live - Glory with us before 4/10 23:59pm. You only need to pay HK$469 (Original price is RM280, approximately HK$525).
🦚 This is a Facebook Live online class on how to create this timeless peacock creation- Glory, a design created by Kelvin Chua back in 2013 which had conquered 23 countries to date.
The Glory class will be run in a private Facebook group that you will be able to join after you have paid.
Once purchased you can watch Kelvin create the cake live on selected dates and watch the videos back in HD.
Techniques will be taught:
✅ Making royal icing (meringue powder, egg white powder & fresh egg white)
✅ How to transfer image using royal icing
✅ Making peacock feathers
✅ Making bas relief effect with royal icing and sugarpaste
✅ Royal icing brush embroidery technique
✅ Royal icing basic pressure piping technique
✅ Royal icing scratched piping technique
✅ Painting technique with edible colours
✅ Painting with gold
Kelvin will be demonstrating on Styrofoam dummy cakes which will be pre-covered with sugarpaste and the cake is approximately 15 inches tall.
*** How much ***
HK$525 (Signing up with Blossom Cakes before 4/10 23:59pm. You only need to pay HK$469)
*** Who can join ***
Everyone is welcomed. You do not need to be an experienced cake decorator or experienced royal icing piper but you must have internet connection and Facebook account.
*** How to join ***
- After you have paid, you will receive an email with your unique order number and a downloadable PDF file (please ensure to check your junk mail too).
- Open the PDF file, click the link on the first page and it will take you to the Facebook private group.
- Request to join group (you will need to provide your unique order number when joining) and wait for us to accept you into the group (we have to do that manually and we will try our best to do it within 24 hours).
- Remember, each order number is only entitled for one person so please do not share the order number with others.
If for any reason you have any troubles when joining, please message us.
- Note: No refund after payment.
*** Which language ***
Kelvin will teach in English. Don’t worry if English is not your main language because Kelvin speaks very basic English that most non-English speakers can understand. 😀
*** When is live ***
The class will be split into 3 separate Facebook lives:
🔔 Session 1 (5th October 2020, Monday, 9.00pm Malaysia time)
Run time approx. 120 minutes.
🔔 Session 2 (6th October 2020, Tuesday, 9.00pm Malaysia time)
Run time approx. 120 minutes.
🔔 Session 3 (7th October 2020, Wednesday, 9.00pm Malaysia time)
A Q&A session on anything you need to ask about making the cake. Even if you do not have any questions you can still come and say hi to Kelvin.
Run time approx. 90 minutes.
*** Watch videos in HD ***
- If you are unable to watch the lives on the date set, you can always watch the saved videos in HD as they will be kept in the group permanently.
- You can also watch the Q&A session back anytime and feel free to message us if you have any questions on making your cake. In fact, the advantage of watching saved videos (rather than watching lives) is that you can always fast forward! 😀
- You are advised to watch the tutorial first and NOT making the cake as the same time as Kelvin otherwise you might miss some of Kelvin’s jokes.
*** Copyright ***
- You should not reteach the cake to your own students or share the video tutorial with others.
- Do feel free to make this cake for your customers and hope this design brings you lots of wealth.